This section contains all the CVE advisories written for the first iteration of the TrueNAS Security Advisories website. This archived content is accessed by going to a product’s specific archive and choosing a version.
Please select a product below or return to the Security Advisories home page by clicking the Back button.
- CVE-2022-0194 : netatalk - ad_addcomment Stack-based Buffer Overflow Remote Code Execution
- CVE-2022-23121 : netatalk - parse_entries Improper Handling of Exceptional Conditions Remote Code Execution
- CVE-2022-23122 : netatalk - setfilparams Stack-based Buffer Overflow Remote Code Execution
- CVE-2022-23123 : netatalk - getdirparams Out-Of-Bounds Read Information Disclosure
- CVE-2022-23124 : netatalk - get_finderinfo Out-Of-Bounds Read Information Disclosure
- CVE-2022-23125 : netatalk - copyapplfile Stack-based Buffer Overflow Remote Code Execution
- CVE-2022-0778: Infinite loop in BN_mod_sqrt()